Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Join my email newsletter and get FREE stuff



I'm launching my new email newsletter and want you to join up! Why would I do that you ask? Subscribers will be the first to learn about limited edition products, receive exclusive discount opportunities, and see what cool new stuff I'm working on to boot. Still not enough? Ok, as an extra incentive I'm giving away FREE stuff. 

The twenty fifth person to sign up gets an already framed, gallery wrap print on stretched canvas.
The fiftieth person to sign up scores an archival print.
The seventy-fifth person gets a free shirt of their choosing from the ONeal Urban store.    

If that isn't enough, you're just greedy. I'll be sending out the newsletter about once a month, so I won't bug you too often. Expect a welcome letter from me as soon as you sign up, and we'll talk to you again at the end of January.

Thanks,
B
Sphere: Related Content

No comments: